<VV> Overhaulin' (humor)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:21:52 -0400

I just finished watching Overhaulin' on TLC. If you have never watched it,
it is a hidden camera show where the person thinks their car has been
stolen, but in reality it is in a shop, with the best hot rod builders in
the world, led by Chip Foose. They transform the car into an amazing
automobile in just seven days, then give it back to the owner, with lots of
tears and stuff. It is great TV.

Anyway, I had this great idea! Why don't you guys nominate my '66 Monza
'vert for an episode of Overhaulin'? Those of you that have seen my car know
that it desperately needs a paint job. I don't think Chip Foose has ever
done a Corvair before and it would be great publicity for our favorite car
if he did mine on TV. So what do you guys think? Will you call TLC tomorrow
and let them know you have a great candidate for their show?

I'll leave the garage unlocked to make it easier :o).

Marc Sheridan