<VV> Great American

qcc65@charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 4:54:16 +0000

Honorable membership,
   In my mail today I recieved a small packet from
Elbert Colorado. To my suprise it contained the "Just
Horsin Around" CD of pictures from the 2004 CORSA Convention complients of Chuck Armer, truly a Great American. Knowing I was spending my year in Baghdad
far from anything civil and my love for Corvairs and
Corvair People, Chuck was thoughful enough to remember
me.
   Thank you Chuck for the CD, Dennis & Debbie for a wonderful job, and all of you who constantly add to the quality of the Corvair community.

Ron Guy
Camp Cooke
Taji Iraq