Advice on Re: <VV> What's it worth guide in Clark's

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:28:14 EDT

Russ,
    You have 2 choices.  Either sell the Corsa coupe as is for a good bit of
money and use the money to replace the powertrain in the Monza with a 140/180
engine and 4 speed.  Or, sell the Corsa SHELL and keep its powertrain for use
in the Monza convertible.  You can also replace the Monza dash for a Corsa one
and change some trim pieces, if you wish.  Now you'll effectively have a
Corsa convertible (unless you're a purist(:-)
    Good luck,
    Frank "what came from GM is a good BEGINNING" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/14/04 9:57:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,