<VV> Interior bright blue paint codes for 1965

Kent Sullivan kentsu@corvairkid.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:19:38 -0700

Hi all,

The chart you need was published in the September, 1964 issue of Chevy
Service News (p11). Fortunately, Clark's has reprinted this and other
valuable '65 - '69 info from CSN in a booklet: C6962. In that compilation
the chart appears on the third page.

I would be happy to work with someone to explain how to translate the info
in that chart into the form I used for my February 2002 CORSA Communique
article on the same info for 1966 (reprinted on my web site:
http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm; see "Painting the right interior
color; table 2 is the 1966 chart and table 3 is the mapping to Corvair
interior pieces).

--Kent