<VV> Should I use solid copper spark plug wires?

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:58:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/04 1:03:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
eggman@owt.com writes:

> Should I use solid wires even though people say to keep them
> off the road?

Absoutely not. They are illegal for use on the street. They will annoy
everybody you drive by. They will not give you any spark improvement. Use the wires
offered by out vendors, either resistor wires or spiral wound suppression
wires. Do not use solid conductor wires. Get a Pertronix I if you want a stronger
spark. BTW, why do you need a stronger than stock spark anyway?
Regards,
Bob Helt