<VV> Re: NOW I DID IT AGAIN?(blaster etc)

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:45:19 EDT

well i never tried seafoam yet but they say it is good stuff.  so i went to
napa to pick up parts i ordered and they had seafoam deep creep on the shelf. i
have several cans of blster left so it would be an experiment. the only thing
that kinda slowed me down is the seafoam is about double the coast of blaster
...and i know what to expect from blaster.(yup i am a tightwad). when i am
not making any money with any of my tools etc anymore i kinda watch expenses. i
retired early.  blaster works fer me.
see ya  tim colson
63 rampy
64 greenbrier