<VV> Re:digital camera uses

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:17:32 EDT

i use a digital camera almost to the max.  i used it to look inside doors and
tailgates on my lakewwod looking for rust etc. it saved me a ton of work on
my boat when i had a hidden leak in a pipe behind the built in stove in the
kitchen. it looks in close quaters in bilges and under cars when i dont feel like
getting dirty. and it sees wiring and circuit board problems that i cant see
with the naked eye. it looked down a well casing for me seeing things i could
not see with a good light etc.it helps find oil /water leaks in hard to see
spots also. took lots of pictures under dashes and tight places at convention
also. i can not do without it. its an older olympus pocket cam with almost 25000
pictures taken so far. regards tim colson