<VV> (in my humble opinion) and other myths

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:44:03 -0400

Good Evening All

As most of you know, I have never had a "humble" opinion, and in most all my
posts, my shorthand reads IMO, not IMHO. So, Chuck is only wrong with the
math. Make that 897. <G>

On another angle, Ron's post of today, making note of cryptic signatures,
makes me wonder about the wording in our guidelines for posting regarding
signing of posts.

Chuck might sign his posts Chuckster, but his full name is on the TO: line
of each E mail.  If others did the same, they can finish their post by
adding whatever moniker tripps their trigger.   At least IMO <GG>

For the sake of decorum, I don't sign mine with a name I  became comfortable
with while working in jail by our resident drag queens, "that fat white
moth#(@*#&er"...  it's pretty cryptic, has some pizzazz, But I guess I'll
just stick to Hank.

Of course, it's just MO, your mileage may vary.

HANK