<VV> Who is Selling the Higest Quality Fuel Pump?

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:53:25 -0400

I have used The Source pumps for nearly a decade... including several in the past couple of years. Some via Clarks and some directly from David.  I
have never experienced a failure.

I have also purchased non-Source pumps from various vendors (some Corvair and some not) and each have experienced a very early failure. Now
several of these failures were with admittedly dity fuel systems... but The Source pumps were used similarly without an issue.

Not a big enough sample size for a definitive answer, but I will only use Source pumps.

No connection except that of a happy customer.

Bill Elliott