<VV> assembly quality

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:52:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/2004 7:47:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JohnB10968@aol.com writes:

After 3  years, I foolishly traded it in on new Plymouth Barracuda.  What a
mistake!!!  Of all the cars I have owned, those 2 Corvairs exhibited  the
highest overall assembly quality.   I suppose that was to be  expected since
they
were early models. (I just could not resist!!! Flame  away!!!)

John Blower

Words of wisdom from someone who traded the Corvair for a Baccaruda!
Build quality better than a 60's Chysler Product? Damning with faint  praise!
Flame intended!

-Seth