<VV> Humble Opinion...was Could this be you

qcc65@charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 5:46:25 +0000

Guys,
   I have gotten a lot of emails over here with words of encouragement
and I try to answer them all. The request to include your names was so
I would know who I am communicating with. I don't believe we have people
on the list who don't want anyone to know who they really are, just people
with cryptic looking email addresses like qcc65 (that's me). As for Humble Opinion I
don't recall seeing Humble on the list since I joined in '99....lol. I too like people with conviction, whether they agree with me or, even if they are wrong. GGGGG:)

thanks
Ron Guy
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red (gold star award)
12 Corvairs from rustbuckets to black holes