<VV> MAUM Update

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:15:09 -0400

I'm making this update to the progress of the MAUM because it's owner, Steve Ziegler, is in the hospital waiting for a "fuel pump rebuilt" (aka heart bypass surgery). Steve is going under the knife tomorrow, Friday, so keep in in your thoughts. Hey, if they use veins from his leg for the bypass, would that make this an ULTRA bypass?

When I spoke to him last night, he was worried about getting an order from Clark's and when the body work would be starting. He also picked up some ULTRA body parts, for his car, locally. When Steve is done flirting with the nurses, he'll be ready to learn body panel replacement from Terry.

Ned