<VV> Corsa Envy (humor)

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:31:42 -0500

Alright, guys....you are going to give my poor Bessie the Blue Bullet a
complex if you don't stop with the Corsa bashing...I had to close the
garage door!  Telling her she is nothing more than a Monza with a spruced
up dash...I have been trying to tell her that it is her obligation to
give me "spirited drivability" and "performance" simply because she has
to live up to the legend of her name!  Oh, that's it...I'll just tell her
it's a bad case of Corsa envy!

Steve Mizel
'65 CORSA vert 140/4sp

The only  difference between a Corsa and a Monza is $74.20 worth of dash
panel and  trim (some parts on exchange rate). Mechanically, they are
both identical.  A Corsa is no more a "performance version and has more
'spirited'  drivability" than a Monza with a 140. It's only an illusion,
created by the  fancier, though hardly more useful, dash (tach
excepted).

What Mark says is true. You could take a Corsa, with the installed dash
and
trim parts, and remove them, install Monza parts,  then you would have
almost
a stock Monza.

Isn't that right, Mark? - Seth

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!