<VV> Re: Ziegler and bypasses

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:36:29 EDT

 This guy's in bad shape...Heart bypass surgery, Clark order.Ultra
parts...and he's going to learn body replacement? Whats he into? Spirtual Bondo?
   Seriously, wish him well from all of us!

  With no opinion other than my own,

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert

In a message dated 7/15/2004 10:00:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,