<VV> Corvair Article in Hemmings Muscle Machine

Joel Rushworth joel@cybrus.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:26:36 -0700

A six page colour article, a Buyers Guide on the '65/'66 Corsa Turbo, appears in
the August issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines.  It is written by Mark McCourt,
and it quotes both Bill Cotrofeld and Larry Claypool.  I thought it was a very
well written article that hit all the high points and addressed some of the
common misconceptions.  The only error I spotted was a caption for a photo that
said FM radios were commonly fitted with rear mounted antennas.

Regards,
Joel
CORSA Member

---