<VV> Re: white sport coat and a pink carnation

djtcz@comcast.net djtcz@comcast.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:42:12 +0000

> From: NicolCS@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:25:48 EDT
> To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> Subject: Best top color for Evening Orchid convertible
>
> Ok, Here's one where everyone can be 100% un-humble! What do YOU think is
> the best convertible top color for an evening orchid car, white or black? The
> interior is white with black carpet and trip. TIA
> Craig Nicol
Which of these Is this the color of your car?http://www.sportcraftcars.com/lane/lan502c.jpg
http://www.richardblackmon.homestead.com/files/65Chev_02.jpg
http://www.biancanero.com/shows/img/21_l.jpg
Probably a white top with a white interior - but it WILL be tough to keep clean. My color choices run to dirt, grime and crud simply for the low maintenance aspect. What did Chevy do? Their color coordinators were a heck of a lot smarter than me.
how about a mauve paisley pattern?http://www.pafuneralsupply.com/images/dress26a.jpg
http://www.planetscarf.com/fabric/206.htm#