<VV> Best top color for evening orchid convertible - survey results

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:32:45 EDT

Thanks to all for your un-humble opinions!  The votes are tallied, the chads
are counted, and it looks like it won't take the supreme court (me) to decide
who will be on top!

Talley:
White -12 votes
Black - 7 votes
Other - 7 votes

Other included: tan, aqua, evening orchid, mauve, paisley and multiple votes
Two "hanging chad" ballots were found.  One voted for "black, white,or tan"
the other for "black or white" between the choices of... black or white.  Now
there's an opinion! (Smitty ;)

Thanks for the great response!  At this point, I guess I will be selecting a
white top and ignoring the black color-code on the trim tag. (ouch)
Craig Nicol
65 Corsa 180/4 EO 'vert
66 Monza 140/4 efi red/red
67 Monza 140/4 sedan white/blue/blue