<VV> Best top color for evening orchid convertible - survey results

CorsaVair@aol.com CorsaVair@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:14:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/2004 8:35:39 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
NicolCS@aol.com writes:
Thanks to all for your un-humble opinions!  The votes are tallied, the chads
are counted, and it looks like it won't take the supreme court (me) to decide
who will be on top!

Talley:
White -12 votes
Black - 7 votes
Other - 7 votes
Craig - - - -One thing I have never understood was the argument for black,
that it is easier to keep clean.  Black is one of the hardest colors to keep
really, show clean.  Besides that, it is the hottest color there is in the
summertime.  They also say that it doesn't show the dirt as much,  any car that is
worth having is worth washing once in a while.  Black provides a dominant,
harsher contrast to the color of the car as compared to white.  White provides a
fresh, light, contrasting color.  Only my opinion however, that is why you have
a choice between black and white.
The raffle car at Lexington looked outstanding with a tan top on the Aztec
Bronze body.  The accuracy of Bronze color though, was suspect, I have never
seen a Aztec Bronze car that looked that good.  Maybe it was that it appeared to
have more metallic than the original color and also that it was base coat,
clear coat.  Have fun - - -Dick Shank