<VV> Paul Nett from PA forgot to return jack?

chuck chsadek@adelphia.net
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:42:18 -0400

That was PAUL NETT in PA who forgot to return the jack, right?  Just
checking...............

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of
vairologist@juno.com
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 4:36 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re:Engine Jack

        I just thought I'd tell you what happened to the original. Had a
good friend needed to borrow it to get his van ready to move out of
town.
 After a couple-3 weeks I called to see how he was doing.  Phone
disconnected.  Drove over and talked to a neighbor who told me he had
been gone for a couple of weeks with both his Vairs, furniture and all.
I know he intended to drop by the house and unload the jack on his way
out of town and just forgot about it.  He is probably waiting by his
phone every evening for me to call and let him know I'm coming to pick
it
up.
        If you ever hear of a Paul Nett from Pennsylvania I'm sure he
would like to hear from me since he's a friend of mine.