<VV> Vairs in Print

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:22:55 -0500

Just thought I would pass it along -- I spotted a mock-up drawing of a
custom '62 vair in a magazine called Custom Rods (or Custom
Rodders...)...not a magazine I read, so it seems I already forgot the
exact title...the cover caught my attention so I leafed through it.
Toward the back of the magazine was a cool enough mock up drawing, but
the copy left some to be desired.  It started out with almost an apology
for even featuring a Vair in the magazine!  It went on to talk about
"reclaiming the misguided car" -- even so...it was cool to see it in
print.

Interesting for those who would like to know...
Steve Mizel
'65 Corsa Vert 140/4 sp.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!