<VV> Steve update post surgery (no Corvair)

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:49:52 EDT

Steve made it through the rebuild this morning with flying colors. The chief
mechanic was not able to get to one of the clogged fuel lines but patched the
other two and found another for a total of three. He was not feeling all that
great after waking up. It's rumored that he said "I feel like someone cut my
chest open with a hacksaw." But my this evening he was resting comfortably
based on his statement, "Looks like a nice night for a ride in the Corvair." Terry
and I are hoping that Steve recovers quickly so he can help us with the Big
Engine Swap...

Ned