<VV> Steve update post surgery (no Corvair)

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:00:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/04 8:52:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time, AeroNed@aol.com
writes:

> He was not feeling all that
> great after waking up. It's rumored that he said "I feel like someone cut my
>
> chest open with a hacksaw." But my this evening he was resting comfortably
> based on his statement, "Looks like a nice night for a ride in the Corvair."
> Terry
> and I are hoping that Steve recovers quickly so he can help us with the Big
> Engine Swap...
>
> Ned

Great news!   Ask him to show you his staples!! [ be ready to sit down fast!
LOL]

And get him to help [ hang around]  when he starts getting bummed [ quite
common]

Out in LaLaland..we call it the "post partem" - male style...[ chest!   pun
intended ]

Matt N.