<VV> worn vs good lifters vs new(HUMOR)

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:58:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2004 2:35:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sheridanma@adelphia.net writes:

> Did our favorite purveyor of used parts actually say this??? LOL What does
> his frontman think of this?
>
> From: <UltraMonzaWest@aol.com>
> If you are truly doing a rebuild...not just a repair....USE NEW!!

As the "good Book" says,  "let whomever hath no sin, cast the 1st

Since I have NEVER rebuilt ANYTHING [ all new wearable parts / re-machine of
all wearable surfaces]   I can say what I want!  gggg

frontman / Darth Vair  have experienced the "force" [ $$$$ leaving wallet" ]
and thereafter came over to the "dark & far side"  ggggggggg

wcuh

Matt N.