<VV> 140 left side exhaust pictures?

Macdonald David dmacd_us@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:32:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to sort out if I have all the correct parts
for the left hand exhaust hanger and heat shield for
my '65 Corsa.

The service manual really does not depict what it's
supposed to look like and I'm trying to make sure I
have all the parts. Does anyone have a photo of the
left side exhaust hanger and heat shield they could
send me?

Thanks

David Macdonald
'65 Corsa 140
Slowly coming out of 30 years of storage.

Other updates:

I rebuilt the steering box on Saturday. Using the full
kit from Clark's. It was simple but there was really
no reason to replace the bearings or the recirculating
balls. A close examination of the originals showed no
wear. I replaced them anyhow since I already had them.

Brakes and Gas tank next.

New windshield arrived today from Triumph auto glass.
$180 delivered to my garage.

No luck sourcing interior paints using the Ditzler or
Dupont codes. I've been told neither manufacturer has
cross referenced the old codes. I don't quite believe
this to be true. I think I need to keep asking till I
find a source for Lacquer paint using the old colors
(someone has to have a stash somewhere) or find the
right way to ask to have the colors reproduced in
modern paint.