<VV> What about your PG Turbo

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:52:34 -0700

I put a Judson on my 62 Sedan with PG --> awesome, easy to do, looks cool,
runs well, small price (about 1,000) compared to swapping the engine.  You
might consider it.  I'll have pictures on my web page by and by.

At 06:04 AM 7/16/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Lloyd,
>
>I followed this thread with some interest because it seemed that you have
>a 150 hp turbo and PG combination. Do I understand that correctly? If so,
>can you provide some additional information about the setup? I know of
>other turbo PG combinations, but, because the setup is not stock or
>common, I am always interested in finding out how such combinations are built.
>
>Regards - Joe White
>62 Sedan
>Corsa, RMC member
>Boulder, CO

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html