<VV> fluid

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:14:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2004 12:51:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
flash@vicspdi.com writes:
Separate.  Have fun sealing that pan ... that was the worst nightmare I
ever had, sealing mine.  I finally got an aluminum pan which seals great.
The stock pans will seal just fine. The problem is most PO's have over torque
them and dimpled the seal area on the pans. I always take a block of wood
that fits the flange on the bolt side and then use a ball peen hammer to remove
the dimple. After that use a good gasket and it should seal just fine, just
don't over do it.
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster