<VV> Repair B-4 What would you do?

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:35:21 -0500

I don't know about going for a record, but since I've been laid off and
am now free lancing, every dime seems to already have someplace to go
before I get it.
I hope to get some good Corvair art out see if I can't sell some of it-
As for my block and crank- It does spin freely without any hick ups. If
I can order the pistons before my wife tries to pay bills I might be
able to get them soon...   ;op

On Jul 19, 2004, at 3:36 PM, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:

> PS   3 years waiting for pistons?   You trying to break Hanks
> records?????
>
> PPS   V V  is at CORVAIR.ORG.......for the last 3 years as well!  ggg

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case
"Some people are like slinkies.
They're not worth much,
but you can't help but smile