<VV> another weired corvair problem

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:38:12 EDT

last night parked my 65 ,500, automatic coupe, after walking 4 mi i noticed i
had left lights on. also noticed no lights on in rear. cut lights off started
car now have lights in rear.turned car off no lights in rear. So rear lights
do not work when ignation switch off but works when switch is on, signal
works, brake lite works. this is no big thing since i only need lites when driving
but am curious if anyone has ideas of where problem is. I think probably a
loose ground. still very weired. forgot to mention lites only go off when
ignation switch is turned off not by turning lite switch off.
Corvair driver
Garland