<VV> oops you said loosen and I took them all off???

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so to get to that rear brake cylinder on the '64 I
was suppose to loosen the bolts, well I took them off,
and with out much barely any effort the axle slipped
right out. So I got the old wheel cylinder off, but
before I put it all back did i just mess up any seals,
or can I just put the axle back in the Diff? Part of
the reason for asking I noticed the area below where
the axle goes now looks wet (might have been before
dont remember). So am i ok or did I just make more
work for myself.

Thanks For all the help

Dave