<VV> 4sp lube

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:53:37 -0400

I filled the gearbox this morning.  Instantly 2/3 of the problem went
away.

When I took the cap off and stuck my finger in, I felt no oil.

Granted it was on ramps in the rear. Stuck a long hose in their and put a
funnel at the other end, and started pouring.  3 funnel fulls later, it
started leaking out.

Figure on driving it today, and trying to fill more tonight.

When the AMSOIL arrives I want to drain and refill with it.

Can it be mixed with conventional oil?  I only ask because I have been
told synthetic engine oil can not be mixed with regular.  Does anybody
know why?

Thanks to all.