<VV> Re: 4 Speed Lube

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:14:17 -0700

At 02:44 hours 07/20/2004 +0000, kaczmarek@charter.net wrote:
>Tony
>
>Chairman asleep at the wheel again. He shouldn't be burning what few brain
cells he has making up new acronyms for himself. He should be watching you

>You are hereby found guilty of uttering the "S" word in this forum.

Next will come the P word...

>You are now required to attend the NC Fall Affair in Raleigh and you owe
the Vairologist and myself a minimum of two adult beverages, our choice.

Maybe.    I'm a teetotaler myself but I've been known to buy a guy a drink.

...that didn't sound right...

>Beer (low carb of course) will be good enough for me, but Smitty may want
to test your wallet with a couple of Napoleon Brandys......

Smitty on his bike after a couple of hard shots of brandy...

That might be worth the bar tab.

tony..