<VV> RE:Installing Turbo Engine in a Monza

corvair@corvairmotorsports.com corvair@corvairmotorsports.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:59:16 -0700

Darrin,

Forget the fuel return line and use a fuel pressure regulator.

Rick Stansbury
http://www.corvairmotorsports.com/
Corvair Motorsports

1)  Fuel return line:  I have the lines from the donor car, but think I
will go with all new
lines in this case.  My question is, will I have to remove the gas tank
from the recipient car in order to access the fuel return location
(where
the fuel returning re-enters the gas tank), or is this accessible with
everything in place?  Seems very tight to me and may scuttle the whole
operation if I do have to pull the tank.  Is there an alternate fuel
return route or system that anybody has rigged to address this problem?