<VV> RE: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #790 - 11 msgs

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:55:11 -0400

I measured the stock LM Corvair wheel years ago and found it to have a 1"
negative offset. When I ordered my custom wheels for the V8 Vair I also did
the 1" negative offset. However my wheels are 15" x 8" rear and 15" X 7"
front. The fronts were ok but the rears were too close to the swing arm. I
use custom spacers to get the clearance.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley