<VV> Re:Return Line

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:08:24 -0400

From: airvair <airvair@richnet.net>
.> Subject: Re: <VV> VV re: Turbo fuel return line for Monza
--------------smit-----------
 After all, turbos CAN run without the return line.
Smitty says:  Right Mark, it is possible.  But in my opinion that is one
of the biggest causes of misery among YH users.  People that try to get
by without it and use a regulator.  There may be something to be said for
the problem of feeding return back to the supply line but it worked for
me feeding it in at the tank exit.  Bob Helt mentioned the air (vapor
pocket) that would be redrawn to the pump but after traveling that far
through the supply line I believe it would be re-condensed.