<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #794 - 11 msgs

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:13:40 -0700

At 08:26 hours 07/22/2004 -0500, Mark Chapman wrote:
>"Porsche"? a bad word?   I think not!!!
>
>There are some who may think though that uttering the word "Porsche" could
be construed as sexual harrassment; as the new GT is better than sex...

>Just an old man's opinion...

I'm more a fan of the looks of older 901 series Porsches...  and they're
simple and much cheaper.

Besides, a Corvair engine fits them well.    Working on getting one of them
together as we speak...

Interestingly enough, Kennedy not only makes an adaptor (which I'm not
gonna use) to bolt up a Vair engine to the Porsche transaxle, they also
make an adaptor to bolt up a...

(...wait for it...)

(drum roll)

Suebrew.

But this one is gonna get a Vair engine unless I find a CHEAP Porsche
engine to get the car going again... and even then I'd still eventually end
up putting a Vair engine in it anyway if I have my 'druthers.      Now,
being a jackleg I'm still chasing down any and all bits of info etc along
the way since I'm going into this cold-turkey.

tony..