<VV> no lights or gauges

Charles Morgan charliemorgan@comcast.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:39:13 -0700

Mark, since the car has been sitting for 10 years the electrical connectors
probably have a lot of corrosion.  The first thing I'd do is get a can of
"contact cleaner" from Radio Shack or an electronics parts house and clean
the contacts inside of every connector.  For bad corrosion, a Dremel tool
with brass wire brush works well.  Of course, the battery must be
disconnected first.

Charlie Morgan
Beaver State Corvairs