<VV> Car shipping question

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:42:51 -0400

Glenn, I ended up hiring Clark Hartzel to go get my car, but he says he's
out of the business.  Before that, though, I did do a bunch of research and
I found this web site to be very helpful.   It lists a number of carriers
you can call.  Many of these are brokers who will put the job out on the
network looking for someone deadheading back this way.

Enclosed transport ran about $500 more across the board.

Hope that helps.

Norm Witte