<VV> After market front anti-sway bar?

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:24:03 -0400

Contact Bob Coffin at Dryenko@mindspring.com.  He is moving his shop from AZ
to NC so if you can't reach him, email me off line and I'll get his phone
number.  He makes front sway bars with brackets and hardware.

You need a front bar more than a rear bar and you need much more front bar
than rear.  If you can, get a hollow one-why add any more weight than you
have to?

Chuck S
YS73

-----Original Message-----
From: Macdonald David [mailto:dmacd_us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 2:24 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> After market front anti-sway bar?

I'm looking for recommendations or advice on after
market anti-sway bars for my LM.

The factory anti-sway bar was removed from my '65
Corsa and replaced by the Hellwig device that was the
subject of a previous post.

I want to put an anti-sway bar back on the car. before
I track one down at a wreckers I'd be interested in
advice and recommendations from the group on after
market ones.

A search indicated that some of the vendors offered
these at one time but don't seem to any longer.
Perhaps the stock one was just fine as it is?

David
'65 Corsa 140
Emerging from "temporary" storage since '74
Currently a proud member of Group Red.
DOS: July 26, 2004
EDD: In time to attend Clark's show in Sept ('04 not
'06)