<VV> FW: Corvair in race results from Vineland July 10-11 1965!

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:14:27 -0400

Corvair mention - A Sedan in 1965.

Chuck S
YS73
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Christ [mailto:cfchrist@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 7:48 AM
To: vintage-race
Subject: race results from vineland july 10-11 1965!

the other day i was helping my father work on his beck 550 spyder and i came
across a very faded and beginning to deteriorate couple of
mimeographed(sp.?) pages of race results.   dad sez, "ya want 'em? take 'em,
i won my class at that race"!
a good portion of race #1 formula B,C,&V is starting to fade into oblivion.
nick england, there are 2 beech FV's listed in this .    same car #92 being
driven by 2 difrent drivers in 2 difrent races (J.Kirschner and R.Humphreys
of S. Jersey region SCCA)
an A sedan corvair being driven by M.B. Wilcox the third and numerous other
interesting cars!  my father was driving "the banshee" in H-Mod.
anyone researching cars that may have competed in this event please ask!
i cannot make cpoies as it's horribly light and nearly impossible to make
out some areas but yet i'm going to try to copy it bit by bit to preserve
the information before it fades to nothing!

chuck
"that darn saab"  ;)
preparing for elkhart lake event in september!