<VV> Any tips for electric fuel pump

Anil Mittal anil@anil.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:21:58 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion. Is there any downside of not having the
oil pressure switch in place? What happens if you turn the key on and
don't start the car for some time? Will it flood etc? Thank you.

Anil

Message: 12
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:41:38 -0400
Subject: Re: <VV> Any tips for electric fuel pump
From: jryall@juno.com

Of my three cars with electric pumps, the one that starts easiest is
the
one without the oil pressure switch. It fills the carbs before
cranking,
and the engine lights right off, even if it hasn't been run for a
month
or more. I would suggest a small push button switch hidden under the
dash wired to prime the carbs when necessary.

John Ryall