<VV> pilot bearing

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:28:41 -0400

Lloyd, if you want to see a pilot bearing puller, look here:

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/tinkering/part%201.htm

and here:

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/tinkering/part%203.htm

Works like a charm.  I wouldn't know about all the other tricks because I
have the right tool for the job.  I know I will use it again.

Norm Witte