<VV> Re: DeckRug Enterprises (humor?)

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:33:19 +0200

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 12:00:17PM -0400, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
> title of "ULTRA" Ambassador  and "ULTRA" Euro Rep for you.

I feel honored ... and so confident in the old stuff, meanwhile I
sold most of the ULTRA spare parts. And I really should open
the engine lid on the Rampside from time to time. But it seems to
work best if left alone ...
And the tech inspector recently said he needed the darkest sun
glasses to overlook some "optical deficiencies" on 12 year
Californian barn ennobled interior parts -) anyway, soon the
station wagon will be fully registered on the street, too ...

Thomas
"ULTRA" Ambassador / "ULTRA" Euro Rep with 3 ex-Californian beaters
and a rusty GB, early banished to Germany