<VV> pilot bearing

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:12:22 -0700

Oh oh here we go again.......   If the pilot bushing is anything but
tight (they why replace it?) the hydraulic force you are attempting to
rely on will very efficiently shoot a stream of grease in your face.....
 Use a large tap until it booms out and draws the bushing out or use an
inside puller - Lon