<VV> RE: Beaverun

Jim Steigerwaldt Jimstg@zbzoom.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:49:35 -0400

I live in Cranberry Twp., Pa. To be exact, it is located 28 miles East of the
Ohio Turnpike, via the Pa. Turnpike. It use to be Exit 3 ( Perry Highway), now
its exit 28 Cranberry, to coinside with the Mile marker (28). When exiting the
Turnpike, go NORTH, on Rt. 19 to the second traffic light and turn left, go to
the THIRD traffic light and turn RIGHT, Hampton Inn is on your left.
Wampum, is located WEST of Cranberry Twp. The easiet way is to get on the Pa.
Turnpike and go WEST, to Exit 12, Beaver Falls, and Follow Rt. 18 North. Exit
to Exit is about 16 miles. I am unfamilar with this race track, and cannot
give you any more directions. If needed though, I'll look it up, or take a
ride. Hope this helps.