<VV> Re: New 64 Conv

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:32:22 -0400

 Subject: <VV> Newbie questions - 64 Monza Convertible

> I picked up my new 64 monza convertible yesterday.
> Naturally, I have questions after spending a little
> time with it.
Smitty says:  John you may have a straight question with a trick answer
on the ignition.  Does the key go to straight up and down when the
ignition is off or does it go 15 degrees counter clockwise from straight?
 If it only goes straight up and down then it is going off but not to
lock.  Probably a wrong key.  The trim piece you are missing on the door
is a rubber molding with a slot in it.  The leading edge of the quarter
window should be a stainless trim piece with a rubber insert like a heavy
wiper blade.