<VV> Brake Saga Continues!

Richard Tyson the.tysons@comcast.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:08:31 -0700

It now appears that no amount of tightening will stop the fluid from leaking
around the connector to the brake fluid distribution block on my '65 Monza.
This is the point where the tubing from the MC connects to the block under the
dash.  I fear that I have deformed the fitting inside the block as I have
tried numerous hand-flared and store-bought tubes in the block without
success.  Corvair vendor does not appear to carry the '65 brake fluid
distribution block (3/16" lines to front and rear brakes).  Does anyone have
any ideas where I might purchase a new or used replacement.  Any suggestions
that might assist me in bringing this unbelievable journey to an end would be
appreciated.
Rick T