<VV> No Keys!

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:06:52 -0500

The answer has already been posted and he's correct-
By removing the driver's side head light bucket you can reach in and
turn the flat rod that goes from the lock to the latch, clockwise. Once
the trunk is open you can get to the back of the lock easily and you
also can see where the rust holes in the trunk are.  ;op