<VV> motor in

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:16:22 -0500

Sorry folks for the big YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! last night.  After many months of
working an hour of two here and there I have the motor back in the rampy.  I
started by cleaning up the transaxle and replacing a very stubborn Torque
Converter seal.  Then I wheeled the motor under the rampy on the creeper
(never had a wheel in the air so no group red on this part), and started to
jack it into place.  After several tries, I finally gave up and pulled the
epoxied dipstick tube out in order to gain the clearance needed.

There is lots of work left to do before I start it up.  Have to rebuild the
carbs, finish sheet metal stripping and painting, new fuel line, install
fuel tank, and anything else that I am forgetting.

Norm, consider this an update on the group red rampy.  Front suspension
painted and rebuilt, new wheel cylinders in front, break lines installed,
and rebuilt motor installed.

Keith Hammett (beating Hank in length of time to finish)