<VV> Flooding Turbo Carb

John Beck jb30343@navix.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:50:31 -0500

Have you opened up any of the guilty carbs?  If the float on the YH
isn't properly centered in the bowl it can rub and not close the inlet
valve tightly.  A sinking float ia also possible as is a bad inlet
valve.  I doubt Grant would have missed the last two but it's possible
that the float was knocked out of alignment in shipping.  --J.B.