<VV> return fuel line -- Gas heater???

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, the fuel pump issue now has me traceing electrical wires and fuel lines around my car. (It came the way it as lets not debate ME or EE). I have 3 lines coming out of the pressure regulator, I got the first 2 (Carbs) the third, Runs down under the passenger side up to the front, Need to get the car up to see exactly it may go to the fuel filler hose(?) or to the gas heater. My question here is where does the gas heater normally get its gas line from? Ok, as I typed that I realize the pump is in the back so then I assume the gas goes from the tank to the pump and back to the front of the car to the gas heater?? (wow thats well travelled - would that line normally run up the passenger side??).

Thanks
Dave
64 'vert - out of group red (hey its on its own wheels) but not running.
Novi, MI